Vaccines and immunizations are a safe way for children, adults, and seniors to stay healthy. If you or a loved one need any information on vaccines and how they work, our staff is here to educate you and provide valuable information when needed. There are many reasons to get vaccinated, especially children, the elderly, and those with health conditions.
Here is a List of our Vaccinations & Immunizations:
Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (Flu Shot)
Fluzone High-Dose Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine (High-dose flu shot)
Hepatitis B Adult
MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Tuberculin PPD (Purified Protein Derivative)
TDAP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough))
Varicella (Chicken Pox)
* If you are looking for a specific injection, please call us ahead of time to see if we carry the vaccine or immunization you need.
* Please note: prior to receiving a vaccination or immunization, we perform a small physical exam and questionnaire prior to injection.
* Please note: special vaccines for travel, etc may require advanced ordering and payment.
* If you are unsure about coverage, please contact your health insurance carrier to find out more.
* Please note vaccines may vary from center to center. Please contact us prior to visiting out center.